The Libby app is the easiest way to browse, checkout, and read digital content from OverDrive. The following changes come from suggestions from libraries and patrons like you! When your app updates, you'll see a helpful tutorial to walk you through the changes.
Did you know that we have curated collections, called reading rooms, for ages and interests? It's now easy to find the room you need from the library home screen.
- Available Audio
- Invest in Yourself
Filters appear at the top of the library home screen for easier browsing.
Has a new look! Look for the tutorial guide that will walk you through the changes.
- Spyglass icon: Run a search
- Library card icon: Go to Library
- Libby head: Manage libraries and get help
- Bookstack: Go to Shelf
- Clock: Open activity timeline
Wish List Syncing
Based on popular requests, Libby now supports wish list syncing with the OverDrive app and your library’s OverDrive website.
- If you have active wish lists, you'll be prompted in Libby to sync your wish list titles into a single tag.
Notify Me and Other Tag Enhancements
- New! Notify Me: Series tag. This will send push or email notifications when the next issue of a magazine is available. OverDrive continues to work on more notification options when content is added.
- Automatic tag syncing across devices.
- Automatic tagging of borrowed and sampled titles.
Search Improvements for Users with Multiple Library Cards
Are you a power user with library cards from multiple libraries?
- Tap the library card icon next to a title in search results to see if it’s available at their other saved libraries.
To support this release, OverDrive has updated Libby Help.