A partir de hoy, 4 de mayo se podrán volver a reservar las salas de reuniones de las bibliotecas.
Lea nuestra política de uso de las salas de reuniones.
Meeting room capacity varies by location.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations can be made 4 weeks into the future. Include enough time for setting up and breaking down the room.
You will be notified if your request is approved or denied, once staff have reviewed your request.
You can reserve a meeting room for as many hours as it's available, while the library is open.
Include enough time in your reservation to:
- Set up your activity before it begins.
- Clean up the room after your activity is complete.
- Return the room to its original setup after your activity is complete.
You can reserve a room up to 28 days in advance starting at midnight.
All rooms have tables and chairs. Some rooms offer other equipment. Find details on individual library reservation pages.
Preguntas Frecuentes sobre seguridad
Anyone who lives in King County can enter this contest. You do not need a KCLS library card to enter.
Public works include all of the following, executed at the cost of the agency (RCW 39.04.010):
- Improvement other than ordinary maintenance
For public works projects estimated to be under $50,000:
We only require two verbal quotations to determine the best price.
For public works projects estimated to be $50,000-$350,000:
We require a minimum of three written quotations to determine the best price. We may use our Small Public Works Roster (RCW 39.04.155) to request bids.
For projects estimated to be over $350,000:
- Mondays are Doodle. This is good for anyone who speaks English at a beginner level.
- Tuesdays are Escape Rooms. These are good for anyone who speaks and reads English at an intermediate level.
- Wednesdays are Pictionary. This is good for anyone who speaks English at a beginner level.
- Thursdays are Comics Arts. This is good for anyone who speaks English at a beginner level.
All students in grades K-12 are welcome. Books will be most appealing to students in grades K-8. A selection of books will be appealing to students in grades 6-12 who are very new to reading in English.
For most classes you will need paper and pencil. For Math Games you may also need scissors. These will be used for origami, making paper airplanes, and other activities.