Private and secure locker pickup is available at the Bothell and Covington libraries.
How Do I Select a Locker?
When you place a hold from the online catalog, choose either:
- Bothell Lockers, 24-hour pickup, holds held 3 days.
- Covington Lockers, 24-hour pickup, holds held 3 days.
How Do I Pick Up My Holds?
- You’ll be notified when your item is ready for pickup.
- You have three days to pick up your hold. The lockers are available 24/7.
- When you arrive, enter your library card number and PIN/password on the screen.
- Once you enter your information, a locker door will open to release your hold. This will open the locker door for all your items. If you sent more than one hold to the locker, you may see several doors open.
- When the door opens, your items are checked out, so be sure to take all your items. If you find that you don’t want an item anymore, return that item to the library's manual book drop.
What Else Should I Know About Using a Locker?
- There are a limited number of lockers, so it may take longer for your hold to become available. If you need your hold quickly, please use Curbside to Go.
- Lockers are only for picking up items, not for returns. Continue to use an open book drop to return your items. Depending on the time of your visit, the book drop may not be open.
- Contact Ask KCLS, opens a new window or call (425) 462-9600 or (800) 462-9600 for help using lockers.
- Have more questions? Check out the locker FAQs for more information.
The lockers were made possible by donations to the KCLS Foundation.
Updated on November 2, 2020.