Opened: February 1, 1993
- Designed by Buffalo Design (original); Hutteball & Oremus Architecture, Inc. (remodel)
- 1964: First Woodinville Library closes
- 1987: Formation of Woodinville Friends of the Library
- 1993: Opening of new, 15,000-square-foot Woodinville Library on Avondale Road
Discover more Woodinville Library history through the Woodinville Heritage Societyopens a new window.
Friends of the Woodinville Library
- Dues: Single, $5; Family, $10; Lifetime, $65
- Book Sales: Ongoing sale in library lobby; Annual sale
- Meetings: Annual meeting in October
- Contact the Friends: email@example.com
The Woodinville Library and the Friends of the Woodinville Library celebrated our 20th anniversary in 2013.