Opened: May 2016
- Designed by NBBJ
- 10,000 square feet
- 1943: Mountain View School P.T.A. creates a lending collection at Nel Freeze's home; Formation of White Center Library Guild
- 1946: Opening of first White Center Library in the space below the Fieldhouse steps
- 1976: Opening of new, 6,370-square-foot library
- 2016: New 10,000-square-foot library opens
White Center Library Guild, Inc.
- Dues: $5
- Book Sales: Ongoing sale in library
- Other Fundraisers: Annual Yard Sale; Holiday bazaar; Online book sales
- Meetings: Six meetings each year
Connect with the White Center Library Guildopens a new window on Facebook.