Opened: August 22, 2015
- Designed by Miller Hull Architects
- 19,500 square feet
- 1903: Miner's library opens in the Brendel's Drug Store building
- 1907: Renton Mine Association builds a reference collection at Renton High School
- 1913: Neva Bostwick Douglas earns Renton a $10,000 Carnegie Foundation grant to build the city's first public library
- 1914: Carnegie-funded library opens
- 1966: Opening of new, 20,000-square-foot Downtown Renton Library, stretching 80 feet across the Cedar River
- 2010: KCLS annexation
- 2015: New library opens
Friends of Renton Libraries
- Friends of Renton Libraries first organized in 1965.
- Book sales: ongoing book sale in library and annual major book sale, to be announced.
- All donations go to programs and services at Renton Library.
- Be a Friend!