Opened: November 9, 2009
- Located inside the Redmond Ridge Residential Owners Association (ROA) building
- Designed by Bob Johnson, KCLS Construction Coordinator
- 300 square feet
- 2009: Opening of 300-square-foot Redmond Ridge Library Express in partnership with the Redmond Ridge Residential Owners Association, opens a new window (ROA)
Discover more Redmond Ridge Library Express history at Historylink.org, opens a new window.
Friends of the Redmond Library
The Friends of the Redmond Library is a nonprofit group that supports the Redmond Library by volunteering, hosting fundraising activities, sponsoring programs and services, and increasing awareness of the library's vital community role.
Our mission is to:
- Promote and celebrate cultural literacy in Redmond
- Support the Redmond Library and its staff
- Support the King County Library System and its mission
Current and Past Projects include:
- •World Language Story Times
- Teen coffee house/poetry night
- Public Performance Licensing for film screenings
- Redmond One Book Program
- Opera Preview lectures
- Library orientations for Rose Hill and Einstein Elementary students and parents
- Adult book clubs
- Women's history program
- Children's folk music programs
- Indoor plants
- Staff and volunteer recognition events
- Library participation in Derby Days and Redmond Lights
Donations for our ongoing book sale are always welcome.
All donations are tax-deductible- ask staff for a receipt.
Third Tuesdays, 4pm at the Redmond Library
New members are always welcome.