Opened: November 10, 1999
- Designed by Bassetti Architects (original); Donald King and associates (remodel)
- 30,000 square feet
- 1927: The Nokomis Club women's group collects books for the city's first library on Leary Way
- 1933: Library moves into larger space later used by the Chamber of Commerce
- 1947: Redmond joins the King County Rural Library District
- 1975: Opening of new, 13,000-square-foot library at the city campus
- 1990: KCLS annexation
- 1999: Opening of 30,000-square-foot library at the corner of NE 85th and 160th streets
- 2009: Remodeled library reopens
Redmond Library Advisory Board
Library Advisory Boards are established by individual cities that have annexed to the King County Library System (KCLS). Members of these community boards are appointed by and serve in an advisory capacity to City officials on matters regarding the KCLS community library they represent.
The Library Board meets at 7 pm on the first Wednesday evening of January, March, May, July, September, and November, at the library.
- Kris Anderson (Term: 02/02/2016 - 03/31/2021)
- Bruce Reynolds (Term: 08/19/2008 - 03/31/2018)
- Kara Simon (Term: 11/01/2016 - 03/31/2020)
- Vacant (Expires 03/31/2022)
- Melissa Stuart (Term: 11/15/2016 - 03/31/2019)
Questions? Contact Laura Boyes at 425-497-2362 or firstname.lastname@example.org.