Opened: August 10, 1970
- 1 Meeting Room
- Sculpture garden
- Designed by Fred Bassetti & Co. (original); Miller-Hull Partnership (expansion)
- 1964: Eastgate Community Club forms a Library Committee to bring library service to unincorporated King County south of Interstate 90
- 1966: Library Committee becomes the Newport Way Library Association (NWLA)
- 1970: Opening of an 8,025-square-foot Newport Way Library
- 2001: Sculpture Garden is completed
- 2011: Opening of the 8,690-square-foot remodeled and expanded library
Bellevue Library Advisory Board
Library Advisory Boards are established by individual cities that have annexed to the King County Library System (KCLS). Members of these community boards are appointed by and serve in an advisory capacity to City officials on matters regarding the KCLS community library they represent.
Visit the City of Bellevue's Library Board page for details.
Newport Way Library Association
Book Sales: Ongoing sale in library, Annual Book Sale
Meetings: Second Monday of each month, 7:30 pm (No meetings in July or August)
Founded on the premise that a neighborhood with a first-rate library is a better place to live, the Newport Way Library Association supplements the services provided by the library's budget and works to make the Newport Way Library a truly excellent resource for all members of the community.
Connect with the Newport Way Library Association on Facebook.