This year, read something different. Join us for 10 to Try, our 2018 reading challenge!
- Read a Biography or Memoir.
- Read a Book about Food.
- Read a Book Recommended by KCLS Staff.
- Read a Banned Book.
- Read a Book Set in a Place You’ve Never Been.
- Read a Book with a Title Longer Than 4 Words.
- Read a Young Adult Book.
- Read a Book by a Native American Author.
- Read a Book in Translation.
- Read a Book That’s Been Made into a Movie or TV Show.
How it works:
- Read a book in each of 10 categories.
- Track your reading on a 10 to Try bookmark or online.
- Turn in your completed bookmark at your local library or finish the online challenge by December 31, 2018 to earn a finisher button! Finishers will also be entered into a grand prize drawing for tickets to the KCLS Foundation’s Literary Lions Gala.
Need ideas or inspiration? Visit our Staff Picks blog for book lists, personalized recommendations, and more!
Share your progress online with #10totry.