Study Zone Plus
Connect to homework help and resources online!
Study Zone Plus will be closed on the following dates:
- December 21-January 1 - Winter Break
Study Zone Plus
Connect to virtual homework help and resources!
How it Works
Students in grades K-12 can work with a tutor or find recharge activities, language and reading support. Connect to Zoom online using your computer, tablet or smartphone. Or, dial in using a home phone or smartphone.
Study Zone Plus tutors and librarians are available during these times.
Elementary sessions, for grades K-5
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 3-5pm
- Thursdays and Fridays, 10am-12pm and 3-5pm
Teen sessions, for grades 6-12
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 5:30-7:30pm
- Thursdays and Fridays, 12:30-2:30pm
Browse tutors by language skills (PDF).
Browse tutors by specialty (PDF).
Plus, these additional services are available during the after school sessions (3-5pm and 5:30-7:30pm):
- Tech Tutors
- Reading Buddies (grades K-5)
- Teen Talk Time (grades 6-12)
- Study Space (grades 6-12)
- Recharge Rooms
Help keep Study Zone Plus a safe and positive space for academic support!
- Do not share personal information (email/phone number, home address, school, etc).
- User names should be anonymous, respectful and positive.
- Think about what is displayed in the background of your Zoom video. Can you see identifiable signs or buildings, pictures or other people and rooms that should remain private?
- Do not agree to meet other students or volunteers outside of Study Zone Plus, either online or in real life.
- Tell a rover, greeter or librarian if something makes you uncomfortable during Study Zone Plus.
Tutors and Students will:
- Be respectful. Be kind. Be safe.
- Take turns working with the tutor.
- Be patient and use positive comments.
- Model the same online behavior that your teachers expect in school.
- Use the Chat box to ask for help or give needed information.