The Redmond Library will be partially closed from Monday, December 2 through Friday, December 6. Limited services will available while electrical work is completed.
During the closure, these services will be available:
- Materials return. Return items to the book drop and Self-Check-In.
- Holds pickup. Pick up holds at their usual location near the check-out desk during regular hours.
- Phone help. Staff will be available by phone during regular hours.
- Meeting rooms. Meeting rooms will be available as scheduled.
- Library events and programs. Events and programs will continue as scheduled.
There will be no access to the following:
- Study rooms.
- Spaces in the main area of the library.
The Redmond Library will open with full service on Saturday, December 7.