Who can get a KCLS eCard?

Anyone who lives or owns property in King County can get eCards-except for Seattle, Hunts Point or Yarrow Point. Hunts Point and Yarrow Point residents have not opted in to receive library service from KCLS. Seattle residents qualify for an all-access card under a reciprocal agreement.