Assistive software to help accommodate individuals with disabilities is available for use at select libraries.
Available on all KCLS computers:
- For those with low vision
- Magnifies the screen in full, lens (area around the mouse pointer), or docked mode (selected area of the screen only)
- Color inversion (high contrast) available
- How to use Magnifier on KCLS computers
- Change zoom level in any window with keyboard combination CTRL and + or -
- Change zoom level in a document (e.g., a Word or Excel file) using the Zoom In/Out option in the bottom right corner of the screen
Available on ADA computers:
Reserve an ADA computer before you visit the library to ensure availability. Make your reservation online (select the computer labeled ADA), or over the phone.
JAWS Screen-Reading software
- For those with a vision impairment or learning disability, and English language learners
- Reads what is on the screen
- For those with a vision impairment
- Large print white letters on a black keyboard
- Available at the Auburn Library