I live in Seattle or outside of King County. Can I get an eCard?

No. eCards are only available to people who live or own property inside the King County Library System (KCLS) service area. Our service area includes all of King County except for SeattleYarrow Point, and Hunts Point.

Residents of reciprocal library systems can get a card that needs to be activated in person. Apply online for an all-access card. You can activate your card in person at one of our libraries. You will need proof of address and photo ID that shows your date of birth. You'll receive instructions to complete the process when you get your card in the mail.