There are several ways to access the catalog from our new site, and two primary ways to start a search.
One way is to use the built-in search tool at the top right side of any page.
- Enter your search terms in the search box at the top right of any page on KCLS.org.
- Click the magnifying glass icon on the right side of the search box to enter your search.
You can also start an advanced search by clicking on the 'Advanced Search' link below the search box.
To search the website, blog, FAQs, or events, choose one of these options from the first drop-down menu to the left of the search box. Type what you’re looking for in the search box and click/tap the magnifying glass icon to enter your search.
Another way to search the catalog is to use the search landing page.
- Click the 'Catalog' link from the left side of the main site menu or go directly to www.kcls.org/catalog.
- Enter your search terms in the search box and click the magnifying glass to start your search.
If you're using a mobile phone:
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the top right to expand the search box.
- Enter your search terms in the search box.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon to enter your search.