Does KCLS provide reasonable accommodation?

Yes. Reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities are available upon request, including modifications to policies, programs, appropriate equipment, and service provision.

Contact your community library to request accommodation.

Telecommunications Relay Service (711) is available for individuals who have a hearing impairment or speech difficulties.

Complaints of unsatisfactory provision of accommodation or allegation of action prohibited by ADA law must be filed in writing or by audiotape within 15 days after the alleged violation occurred. Complaints must include the name and address of the person filing it, a brief description of the alleged violation, and any persons involved or witness to the alleged violation. Complaints should be addressed to the ADA Coordinator, King County Library System at 960 Newport Way NW, Issaquah, WA 98027.