Note: In-library exam sessions are currently suspended. However, you have the option to certify from home. Please read full details on the Certifications From Home blogpost.
You've put in a lot of work to prepare for your Certification Exam with resources from KCLS, and now exam day is almost here!
Before your Certification Exam Day, you must complete these final important steps:
- Get a free Certiport account to log in to the test software
- Don’t have one? Get one free at certiport.com
- Get familiar with how the test software functions
- See the Certiport Exam Tutorials page
- Anticipate the physical test environment
- Library meeting room or computer lab
- 15” laptop (with USB mouse) or desktop computer
- Follow test day protocol
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before your registered test time; 5-minute grace period
- Bring current photo ID and Certiport credentials
- Sign in/out when entering/leaving room
- Most exams have a 50-minute time limit; timer does not pause for restroom breaks
- No notes, paper, or writing tools allowed during the exam
- No access to cell phones or other electronic recording or photo devices allowed
- No retakes on the same day
Keep up the good work! Thanks for reading and good luck on your test!
Find upcoming Certification Exam Dates hereopens a new window.