Get a Microsoft PowerPoint certification to prove your skills
You may select the Office 2016 or Microsoft 365/2019 version. We recommend the standard path to certification.
Standard Path to Certification
Learn, practice, and certify.
- Download a full list of exam objectives, and get exam details for any exam version.
- Take the “Cert Prep: PowerPoint 2016” course or "Cert Prep: PowerPoint Associate - 2019 and Office 365" course on LinkedIn Learning.
- Sign in free with your KCLS card; enter "kcls" as Library ID; then, use your KCLS card number and PIN to log in.
- Take the LearnKey course and practice exams at GMetrix.net.
- Request access codes and instructions; requires your KCLS card number.
- Pass the GMetrix practice exam with a score of 80% or better before taking the official certification exam.
- Read "Certifications from Home" blogpost to learn how to register for an online proctored exam.
- REQUIRED: read and complete steps in What To Do Before Certification Exam Day, opens a new window.
- Must complete steps 1 and 2.