Get a PhotoShop CC 2015 certification to prove your skills
In this exam you will need to understand principles of visual communication, and do other tasks. We recommend these tips to prepare to learn, and the standard path to certification.
Standard Path to Certification
Learn, practice, and certify.
- Read more about the PhotoShop CC 2015 certification, download a full list of exam objectives, and get exam details.
- Take the “Cert Prep: ACA PhotoShop” course on Lynda.com
- Click "Sign in with your organizational portal," search for "kcls.org, and use your KCLS library card number and PIN to log in
- Take the LearnKey course and practice exams at GMetrix.net
- Request access codes and instructions; requires your KCLS card number
- Join the Adobe Education Exchange
- Free learning and teaching resources; must create account
- Go to a Tech Tutor class or One-on-One Help session
- Pass the GMetrix practice exam with a score of 80% or better before taking the official certification exam.
- REQUIRED: read and complete steps in What To Do Before Certification Exam Dayopens a new window
- Register for an exam