Get a Microsoft Outlook 2016 certification to prove your skills
In this exam you will need to demonstrate how to customize the Outlook user interface format message content; create or insert graphic elements; and do other tasks. We recommend these tips to prepare to learn, and the standard path to certification.
Standard Path to Certification
Learn, practice, and certify.
- Read more about the Outlook 2016 certification, download a full list of exam objectives, and get exam details.
- Take the “Cert Prep: Outlook 2016” course on Lynda.com
- Click "Sign in with your organizational portal," search for "kcls.org, and use your KCLS library card number and PIN to log in
- Take the LearnKey course and practice exams at GMetrix.net
- Request access codes and instructions; requires your KCLS card number
- Read the digital study guides
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get digital study guides
- Go to a Tech Tutor class or One-on-One Help session
- Pass the GMetrix practice exam with a score of 80% or better before taking the official certification exam.
- Must have Outlook 2016 software on your computer, or
Reserve a library computer to practice on Outlook 2016
- GMetrix software available on KCLS computers through "software center"
- REQUIRED: read and complete steps in What To Do Before Certification Exam Dayopens a new window
- Register for an exam