Get a Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification
This exam will test your knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general, and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model. We recommend the standard path to certification.
Standard Path to Certification
Learn, practice, and certify.
- Read more about the exam
- Download a full list of exam objectives, and get exam details
- Take Microsoft 365 Essential Training course on Lynda.com
- Click "Sign in with your organizational portal," search for "kcls.org, and use your KCLS library card number and PIN to log in
- Go to a Tech Tutor class or One-on-One Help session
- Pass the GMetrix practice exam with a score of 80% or better before taking the official certification exam
- Request access codes and instructions; requires your KCLS card number
- Practice exam is under "Microsoft Technical Certification" label in GMetrix
- No LearnKey course available
- REQUIRED: read and complete steps in What To Do Before Certification Exam Dayopens a new window
- Register for an exam