Get an Intro to Programming Using Python Certification
This exam will test your ability to recognize and write syntactically correct Python code, recognize data types supported by Python, and more. We recommend the standard path to certification.
Standard Path to Certification
Learn, practice, and certify.
- Read more about the exam
- Download a full list of exam objectives, and get exam details
- Take the LearnKey course and practice exams at GMetrix.net
- Request access codes and instructions; requires your KCLS card number
- Go to a Tech Tutor class or One-on-One Help session
- Pass the GMetrix practice exam with a score of 80% or better before taking the official certification exam.
- REQUIRED: read and complete steps in What To Do Before Certification Exam Dayopens a new window
- Register for an exam