We are now offering curbside printing pickup at these libraries, opens a new window.
You will need to schedule your pickup appointment through the myLIBRO app or by calling your local library. We are not able to process walk-up print requests.
- A black and white page is $0.15.
- A color page is $0.50.
Here’s how to use the service when it launches at your Curbside to Go library.
1. Upload your documents at print.kcls.org, opens a new window
- Send your documents at least one hour before your pickup time. This gives staff enough time to print and prepare your documents.
- You can upload your files no more than 12 hours before your scheduled pickup time.
2. Schedule a Curbside Printing Pickup
Call your local library, download the myLIBRO app, or schedule online, opens a new window.
Already using the myLIBRO app to schedule your hold pickups? You’ll use the same app to schedule a curbside printing pickup.
New to myLIBRO? Learn how to use the app for holds pickup. Refer to the user guide to learn how to use voice search to check your account, search the catalog, and place holds.
- Start by selecting the Schedule Pickup button from the home screen of the myLIBRO app.
- Tap the blue Schedule button.
- Tap Hold library and choose Burien, Issaquah, Kent, or Woodmont.
- Under Additional Pickup, toggle on Surprise Bag or Printing at select locations.
- Tap Pickup type and select Curbside Printing Pickup.
- Tap Preferred schedule date and time.
- Use the calendar to choose a date and time. Tap the blue Continue button.
Under Notes for the pickup, enter these details so staff can release your print job from print.kcls.org.
- Email address you will use for printing.
- Library card number.
- Tap the Schedule button.
- You'll see your pickup listed.
If you have holds:
- They will already be selected under Schedule Info.
- The dates available will depend on your hold items. You'll only be able to schedule until the day before your soonest pickup expires.
- Your printed documents will be in a separate envelope.
Make a Change
- Go back to the myLIBRO home page and tap Schedule Pickup.
- Select the schedule to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
What if I’m Late?
Call your pickup library or wait in the standby line for help.
What if I Don’t Pick Up My Printed Documents?
Call your pickup library as soon as possible. Staff will shred your documents after 24 hours.