Get a Microsoft Access 2016 certification to prove your skills
In this exam you will need to use principle Access features to independently create custom, browser-based database applications. We recommend these tips to prepare to learn, and the standard path to certification.
Standard Path to Certification
Learn, practice, and certify.
- Read more about the Access 2016 certification, download a full list of exam objectives, and get exam details.
- Take the “Cert Prep: Access 2016” course on Lynda.com
- Click "Sign in with your organizational portal," search for "kcls.org, and use your KCLS library card number and PIN to log in
- Take the LearnKey course and practice exams at GMetrix.net
- Request access codes and instructions; requires your KCLS card number
- Read the digital study guides
- Email email@example.com to get digital study guides
- Go to a Tech Tutor class or One-on-One Help session
- Pass the GMetrix practice exam with a score of 80% or better before taking the official certification exam.
- Must have Access 2016 software on your computer, or
Reserve a library computer to practice on Access 2016
- GMetrix software available on KCLS computers through "software center"
- REQUIRED: read and complete steps in What To Do Before Certification Exam Day, opens a new window
- Register for an exam