The following resources are available at the Redmond Library's Nonprofit & Philanthropy Resource Center:
- One-on-one or group research assistance by appointment
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and directories (available for browsing directly behind the Information Desk)
- Access to the following grants database (only available at the Redmond Library): Foundation Directory Online (FDO) Professional.
- Workshops on seeking funding, using grant databases, and other nonprofit topics
- An annual Nonprofits Front & Center workshop featuring a noteworthy speaker from the region followed by a reception to foster networking
- Several networking events held throughout the year