- Make sure you have completed a GMetrix practice test (in test mode) with an 80% score or better. (Find the list of available exams and learning resources on our certification page.)
- Make sure your home computer meets the minimum requirements for "Exams from Home (EFH)."
- Make sure you have a:
- functional built-in or external webcam on your computer, and
- government issue photo ID.
To request registration
- Choose an exam date and time on our calendar. (Registration cutoff for a session is one business day before the scheduled exam date.)
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “EFH Registration Request." You must include:
- your full name
- the name of the specific certification exam you will be taking
- a screenshot or PDF of your "Test" mode practice exam with score of 80% or better
- the exam date and time
After you request registration
- We'll confirm your registration by email within one business day.
- You must have a Certiport account to take the exam; create one free on Certiport's website.
- Read the Certiport Test Candidate Guide.
On Day of the Exam
- About 30 minutes before exam time, you will get an email with two links and instructions:
- One link will connect you to a private video call through a browser. This step allows us to confirm your identity with government issue photo ID.
- The other link connects you to the Exam from Home session.