Send a document to a library printer using our online form. After you've sent your document, drop by to pick up prints inside the library. You can pick up in as little as one hour.
1. Preview the document on your device and check the number of pages.
- You can print up to $1.50 each week for free with your library card's weekly print allowance. That gives you up to 10 black and white or 3 color pages each week.
- You have the option to pay for more prints.
2. Send the document to a library that's open for visits. Send your document at least one hour before you will pick it up. You'll have 12 hours to pick up any documents you've requested. Print requests are deleted after 12 hours. Be sure to check your pickup location's hours before you send your document.
- Find your pickup library in the Pickup Library list.
- Use the form to send the document to your library's black and white or color printer.
3. After you've sent your document, drop by your pickup location.
4. When you arrive at your pickup library, go to the self-serve print release station.
5. Log in at the print release station to print your document. You'll use the same email address you used to send your document.