|What can I borrow?||eBooks, audiobooks, and videos||eBooks and audiobooks||Audiobooks and magazines|
|How about the Kindle format?||Yes||Yes||No|
|Are there accessibility tools?||Compatible with screen readers||Some navigation works with screen readers.
Use the Kindle Book option or the OverDrive app for more functionality.
|WCAG 2.1 compliant website|
|Wishlist||Yes||No, but you can use tags like a wishlist.||Yes|
|History||Yes, titles appear after they're deleted from your bookshelf.||Yes, see your recent returns and timeline from your shelf.||Yes|
|Adjust play speed||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Why use Libby when there's already an OverDrive app?
Ok, so what about RBdigital?
RBdigital has an exclusive list of titles and narrators. The app matches the website, but only from your RBdigital app can you:
- Check out new titles.
- Listen to audiobooks.
- Read magazines.
So which do I use?
That's up to you! You may use one or more of these apps. We encourage you to try them out.
What if I need help?
On their websites:
- Help for the OverDrive App opens a new window
- Help for the Libby Appopens a new window
- Help for the RBdigital Appopens a new window
In the apps:
- OverDrive > Tap the three lines in the top left corner (aka the hamburger menu) > Help
- Libby > Tap the Libby head icon in the top right corner > look for the Get Some Help link
- RBdigital > Tap the three lines in the top left corner (aka the hamburger menu) > Help
You can also reach out to one of our digital experts in Ask KCLSopens a new window.