|What can I borrow?||eBooks, audiobooks, and videos||eBooks and audiobooks||Magazines|
|How about the Kindle format?||Yes||Yes||No|
|Are there accessibility tools?||Compatible with screen readers||Some navigation works with screen readers.
Use the Kindle Book option or the OverDrive app for more functionality.
|WCAG 2.1 compliant website|
|Wishlist||Yes||No, but you can use tags like a wishlist.||Yes|
|History||Yes, titles appear after they're deleted from your bookshelf.||Yes, see your recent returns and timeline from your shelf.||Yes|
|Adjust play speed||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Why use Libby when there's already an OverDrive app?
Ok, so what about RBdigital?
Checkout and read magazines from the website or RBdigital app.
So which do I use?
That's up to you! You may use one or more of these apps. We encourage you to try them out.
What if I need help?
On their websites:
- Help for the OverDrive App , opens a new window
- Help for the Libby App, opens a new window
- Help for the RBdigital App, opens a new window
In the apps:
- OverDrive > Tap the three lines in the top left corner (aka the hamburger menu) > Help
- Libby > Tap the Libby head icon in the top right corner > look for the Get Some Help link
- RBdigital > Tap the three lines in the top left corner (aka the hamburger menu) > Help
You can also reach out to one of our digital experts in Ask KCLS, opens a new window.