You've put in a lot of work to prepare for your MOS Test: everything from self-assessment, to studying, to learning about the test software, and not to mention finding a test date and time to register. You're almost there! These few final details will help improve your test day experience.
As your MOS Test Day approaches, you should know and do these final important pieces:
- You will need to get a free Certiport account to log in to the Console 8 test software
- Don’t have one? Get one free at certiport.com
- Get familiar with how to log into Console 8 test software
- Watch the video on how to launch an exam in Console 8
- Anticipate the physical test environment
- Library meeting room or computer lab
- 15” laptop (with USB mouse) or desktop computer
- Follow test day protocol
- Bring current photo ID and Certiport credentials
- Sign in/out when entering/leaving room
- 50-minute time limit; does not pause for restroom breaks
- No notes, paper, or writing tools
- No cell phones or other electronic recording or photo devices
- No retakes on the same day
Keep up the good work! Thanks for reading and good luck on your test!
Find more materials and information on upcoming MOS Test Dates here.