You've put in a lot of work to prepare for your Microsoft Certification Exam, and the day is almost here!
Before your Certification Exam Day, you must complete these final important steps:
- Get a free Certiport account to log in to the Console 8 test software
- Don’t have one? Get one free at certiport.com
- Get familiar with how the Console 8 test software functions
- Anticipate the physical test environment
- Library meeting room or computer lab
- 15” laptop (with USB mouse) or desktop computer
- Follow test day protocol
- Bring current photo ID and Certiport credentials
- Sign in/out when entering/leaving room
- 50-minute time limit; does not pause for restroom breaks
- No notes, paper, or writing tools
- No cell phones or other electronic recording or photo devices
- No retakes on the same day
Keep up the good work! Thanks for reading and good luck on your test!
Find more materials and information on upcoming Certification Exam Dates here.