On June 27 RBdigital is launching for KCLS patrons. The unified RBdigital app offers many improvements based on patron feedback.
In the new app, you will be able to:
- Access magazines and audiobooks from the same app with a single login and password.
- Search, download, and read/listen in one location.
- In-app preview, checkout, and renewal.
- Simple menu structure and extended help pages for all user levels.
- OneClickdigital site will be rebranded and styled to match the RBdigital app.
- Zinio for Libraries site will be rebranded but the experience will remain the same.
What will you need to do?
- UPDATE: Existing OneClickdigital app users have been notified through their OneClickdigital app to upgrade to the new RBdigital app.
- UPDATE: Existing Zinio for Libraries app users will be notified beginning in August.
- UPDATE: Both the OneClickdigital app and the Zinio for Libraries app will be available through mid-September to help with the transition to the new app.
What happens to your checkouts and holds?
- They will display based on your profile.
- You will need to download titles into the new app.