On June 27, 2017 RBdigital launched for KCLS patrons. The unified RBdigital app offers many improvements based on patron feedback.
In the new app, you're able to:
- Access magazines and audiobooks from the same app with a single login and password.
- Search, download, and read/listen in one location.
- In-app preview, checkout, and renewal.
- Simple menu structure and extended help pages for all user levels.
- OneClickdigital site was rebranded and styled to match the RBdigital app.
- Zinio for Libraries site was rebranded but the experience remained the same.
September 20, 2017 Web Updates
- Suggestive search makes it easier to find your favorite titles. Results pop up while you type the search criteria.
- Recommended title lists show suggested titles based on your favorite genres.
October 16, 2017 RBdigital Mobile App Updates
In October, an update to the RBdigital mobile app will add the following features:
- Suggestive search and recommend title lists.
- Redesigned Checkout and Download buttons for magazines to make downloading even easier.
- Redesigned Audiobook Player, which includes adjustable playback speed.
- “Your Place in Holds Line” details.
What will you need to do?
- Existing OneClickdigital and Zinio for Libraries app users have been notified through their apps.
- Zinio for Libraries app will be available through April 3, 2018 to help with the transition to the new app. At that time, the Zinio for Libraries app will be locked for each patron. The app will still be available but will display the following message:“Zinio for Libraries has merged with RBdigital. To access your magazine collection, please download the new RBdigital app now by clicking here*. Note: Your username and password will remain the same.”
What happened to your checkouts and holds?
- They will display based on your profile.
- You will need to download titles into the new app.