On June 27 RBdigital is launching for KCLS patrons. The unified RBdigital app offers many improvements based on patron feedback.
In the new app, you will be able to:
- Access magazines and audiobooks from the same app with a single login and password.
- Search, download, and read/listen in one location.
- In-app preview, checkout, and renewal.
- Simple menu structure and extended help pages for all user levels.
- OneClickdigital site will be rebranded and styled to match the RBdigital app.
- Zinio for Libraries site will be rebranded but the experience will remain the same.
What will you need to do?
- OneClickdigital users will be notified that there is an update available. This will replace the existing app downloaded to your device.
- Zinio for Libraries users will be notified to download the new app. The previous Zinio for Libraries app will remain downloaded and active on your device for approximately 60 days
What happens to your checkouts and holds?
- They will display based on your profile.
- You will need to download titles into the new app.