This summer, you can use the Beanstack app to track titles or minutes read, record your time spent reading using the built-in timer, and earn badges for the whole family on your phone or tablet.
You can use the Beanstack app to:
- Record reading sessions to keep track of what you're reading - you can even track time or titles for two users at once if you're reading together!
- Scan ISBN barcodes to quickly add titles to your reading log.
- View total time spent reading, average pages per hour, average time spent reading, titles read, and more.
- Manage family reading logs and view each participant's statistics.
To start tracking your Summer Reading experience in the app:
- Register for Summer Reading online by creating a Beanstack account.
- Download the Beanstack app from the Apple Store or on Google Play.
- Open the app and tap 'Find Your Library or School' at the bottom of the screen. Search for and select King County Library System.
- Sign into the app using your Beanstack account and tap the plus sign (+) at the bottom of the screen to begin adding time or titles to your reading log.
Need help using the app? Tap the wrench icon in the upper right corner of any screen in the Beanstack app then tap 'Help' from the menu for step-by-step instructions.