Improve your résumé with a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 Certification. Office Software is used in schools and across all job sectors, so certification is an excellent way to prove your skills to a teacher or employer. KCLS provides learning and practice resources, as well as free certification exam sessions, so get on the pathway to certification with KCLS.
Pathway to MOS Certification at KCLS
Learn, practice, and certify for Microsoft Office software from the list below
- Attend a computer class or One-on-One computer help sessionopens a new window
- Take courses online through Lynda.com
- Get digital study guides through the Washington State Library (email email@example.com)
- Reserve a library computer to practice on Office 2016
Get GMetrix practice exam access free through a simple request form
- Must have Microsoft Office Software on your computer for those practice test modules
- GMetrix software currently available on KCLS computers through "software center"
- Continue taking courses online Lynda.com
- Register for an upcoming Exam Session near you
- One 60-minute test slot is for a single 50-minute timed exam
- Recommended to prepare for one exam at a time
- You must read and complete steps in What To Do Before Certification Exam Dayopens a new window
Available MOS Certifications
NOTE: To take courses on Lynda.com, you must have your library card number and PIN, and use "kcls.org" to log in through "Sign in with your organizational portal".