ACA certification provides a foundation for success by validating your digital creative skills in web design and development workspaces. Certifications available for Animate, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro. Earn three Adobe Verified Association certifications and you will receive an ACA Specialist certificate for Web or Visual Design. Learn more here. Note: ACA exams currently only available at Federal Way, Lake Hills, and Bellevue Libraries.
Pathway to ACA Certification at KCLS
Learn, practice, and certify for Adobe Creative software from the list of Available ACA Certifications below.
- Read the exam objectives.
- Take courses online through Lynda.com.
- Explore free resources on the Adobe Education Exchange site (requires free Adobe ID).
- Reserve a library computer to practice Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator (other software not currently available).
- Get GMetrix practice exam access free through a simple request form
- Register for an upcoming Exam Session.
- ACA exams currently only available at Federal Way and Bellevue Libraries
- One 60-minute test slot is for a single 50-minute timed exam
- Recommended to prepare for one exam at a time
- You must read and complete steps in What To Do Before Certification Exam Dayopens a new window.
Available ACA Certifications
NOTE: To take courses on Lynda.com, you must have your library card number and PIN, and use "kcls.org" to log in through "Sign in with your organizational portal."