Download the myLIBRO app
Sign in with your library card number and PIN/password.
- iOS, dark mode has a bug and it is difficult to read the "quick tour" screens, please switch to regular to read these.
Add a Family Member
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner.
- Tap the Profile menu.
- Tap the Add Member button and fill out the account details.
- Use the arrow button at the top right to switch from your account to another account.
- Be careful with the three dots at the top right, this will delete your main account.
- Tap on the account name to delete just that account.
Schedule a Pickup
You’ll see the option to schedule when you open the app or from the Schedule Pickup screen.
- Schedule your pickup. If you have holds available at multiple pickup libraries, you can use the dropdown to toggle between holds locations. Pick a preferred pickup date, time slot, and tap the Schedule Pickup button.
- See you soon! When you're leaving, tap the I’m On My Way button. Don't forget to tap the button before you leave. This will alert library staff to pull your items so they are ready when you arrive.
- You’ve arrived! You can add a message if you need accommodation, or just tap I’m Here at Library.
- You’re all set! If staff add any instructions, this will add a message to the You’re all set! screen. When you have your holds, tap I’ve Received.
- Feedback. You can rate the experience and provide feedback. Library staff will be able to view reports that will help make adjustment decisions.
Make a Change
- Go back to the myLIBRO home page and go to the Schedule Pickup page.
- My Schedules. You can cancel or reschedule the current reservation. If you've closed the app after you've arrived, select the schedule. This will take them back to the You’re all set! Screen. From here, you can cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If staff needs to cancel your reservation, you'll see a message in the myLIBRO app.
What if I'm Late?
Please call the service line number posted at the pickup site or wait in the standby line for assistance. You will need to arrive before the end of the pickup hours.
What if I Don't Pick Up My holds?
Staff will bring your items inside after a reasonable amount of time. Holds that are not picked up by the end of the day will be checked in.