Use your library card to download and stream content from home.
Available Now eBooks and Audiobooks
- Available now eBooks
- Available now Audiobooks
- Classics You Always Meant to Read
- Professional Book Nerds Author Series
Read or listen on OverDrive now. Use the:
Not sure which app to use? Check out our What’s the Difference? OverDrive, Libby, and RBdigital Apps post.
More Streaming Content
- The hoopla checkout limit has increased from 10 to 15 until April 13.
- hoopla has added a Bonus Borrowsopens a new window collection that does not count against your 15 checkouts until April 30.
- Kanopy has added a Credit-Free collection.
- Kanopy Kids is free from March 16-April 13.
- Flipster free trial access through June 30, 2020.
- #HarryPotterAtHomeopens a new window. Read or listen to the first book in the series with no waiting through April 30.
Looking for an item not available as a digital download?
- Please note that the Suggest a Purchase feature has temporarily been turned off in BiblioCommons.
- Interlibrary loan requests are delayed until KCLS staff is available again.