Get ready for Curiosity Days at Pacific Science Center or join in the fun at home with these educational and entertaining books for children and teens. This month, satisfy your curiosity about the Science of Life and talk about it with your family and friends.
Read any of these books on the Science of Life.
Talk about these questions after reading.
- How can you tell if something is living or non-living?
- What do living things need to survive?
- How do living things cooperate? How do they compete?
- How does modern technology affect living things?
- If you were a biologist (someone who studies the science of life) what would you specialize in?
Check out www.kcls.org/events to find Science and Technology activities at your local library and visit Pacific Science Center’s website to learn more about Curiosity Days.