Armchair travel is a whole lot better than no travel at all! Your library card is your passport to a host of experiences from around the world.
- Are you a fan of local travel guru Rick Steves? Over eighty episodes of Rick Steves' Europe are available to stream with Access Video.
- Culturegrams will take you to every country in the world, all fifty U. S. states, and Canada's thirteen provinces. These virtual visits include interviews, videos, slide shows, history and culture, recipes, and more.
- Dust off the language you studied in high school, or learn a new one with Mango Languages. Over seventy languages are featured in this interactive and entertaining resource.
- Imagine yourself in a sidewalk café anywhere in the world, with your favorite drink and a local newspaper. PressReader is a collection of newspapers and magazines from dozens of countries. Many entries also feature translation and audio options.
- Foreign films are easy to find in the Kanopy video collection. Look under World Cinema or Global Studies for an impressive selection.
No library card? No problem! Apply for an eCard here and start your virtual journey. Buen viaje!