Library Advisory Boards are established by individual cities that have annexed to the King County Library System (KCLS). Members of these community boards are appointed by and serve in an advisory capacity to city officials on matters regarding the KCLS community library they represent.The Maple Valley Advisory Board meets on the first Thursday of every other month (February, April, etc.) at 7:00 pm.
- Vasili Andrews (Term expires: 2017)
- V. Melody Bennett (Term expires: 2015)
- Ken Kinnear (Term expires: 2018)
- Robin Kwong (Term expires: 2018)
- Viki Kychakoff (Term expires: 2017)
- Brody Magbaleta â€œYouth at Largeâ€� (Term expires: 2015)
- Eric Magbaleta (Term expires: 2018)
Questions? Cecie Streitman at 253.638.3093 or firstname.lastname@example.org.