Library Advisory Boards are established by individual cities that have annexed to the King County Library System (KCLS). Members of these community boards are appointed by and serve in an advisory capacity to City officials on matters regarding the KCLS community library they represent.
- Joyce Duke (Term Expires: 2017)
- Cynthia Lesferd (Term Expires: 2018)
- Lynn Ryan (Term Expires: 2018)
- Barbara Extract (Term Expires: 2019)
- Stephen Pereira (Term Expires: 2016)
- Susan Marshall (Term Expires: 2017)
Questions? Michele Drovdahl at 425-392-5430 or email@example.com