Start to Fitness
Taking steps toward a stronger, healthier community.
Washington Kitefliers Association Workshops
Brought to you in partnership with:
King County Parks Fitness Challenge
Do One Thing with C89.5 FM radio!
Share Your Healthy Food
As part of Start to Fitness, KCLS is accepting non-perishable healthy foods with an emphasis on those that are reduced in fat, sugar and sodium.
In keeping with food safety guidelines, homemade food, open packages or anything in glass containers will not be accepted.
Here are some suggestions:
- No sugar added apple sauce
- Canned or dried beans
- Canned, shelf stable, chicken, turkey or seafood
- Dried fruits, raisins
- 100% fruit juice
- 100% Fruit leather
- Granola bars
- Milk or soy milk (in a box)
- Unsalted nuts
- Plain or low sugar oatmeal
- Whole grain pastas or noodles
- Natural peanut butter
- Brown rice
- Wild rice
- Low sodium Salsa
- Low sodium canned tomato products
- Low sodium canned vegetables