Getting ready for an MOS Excel 2013 Certification test? Take a simulated mock test to help you prepare! If you do not have Excel 2013 on your home computer, you can reserve a computer in a KCLS library near you.
Here's how to get started:
- Download the MOS Excel 2013 mock test zip file
- Open the Instructions document
- Resize the window to the bottom third of the screen
- Open the TestDocument workbook
- Resize the window to the top two-thirds of the screen
- Follow the instructions in the Instructions document to make the changes to TestDocument
Your screen should look similar to this:
A few more helpful tips:
- Peek at the FinishedProject file to see what your document should look like at the end
- Any files you need to insert into TestDocument are in the MOS Excel 2013 folder
- Set a timer for 50 minutes and see how far you can get; if you can correctly complete 25 of 32 questions in that time, you're about ready to take the real test!
Find more study materials and information on upcoming MOS Test Dates here.